Saturday, August 29, 2020

Assignments

 Writing Write Fountain Pen - Free photo on Pixabay

Fountain Pen writing 

    My first impressions of this class were great. I love how I can get ahead if I need to especially with all of my other classes being online now. That will definitely help with my weekly course load. After reading through some of the storybooks for the previous assignment, I'd say I'm looking forward to those the most. I love to write creatively and that assignment seems right up my alley. As far as extra credit options I enjoy interacting with others so I could see myself engage in some extra comments on others' blog posts. As I previously stated I love writing I am also excited to possibly partake in the microfiction extra credit opportunities. Lastly, I also want to take a look at some of the music and music videos my fellow classmates share and possibly share some of my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 Story: Dante's Inferno The Video Game

  Video game Nathan had finally convinced his mom to buy him the best birthday present ever. The all new, Dante's Inferno: The Video Gam...