Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Week 2 Reading Overview





Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.

Week 3: Homer's Iliad

Week 4: Cupid and Psyche

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: Ancient Egypt 

Week 6: Life of the Buddha

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: Brer Rabbit 

Week 9: Japanese Mythology

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: British North America 

Week 11: Cherokee

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12: Celtic Tales

Week 13: Canterbury Tales

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: Russian

Week 15: Inferno


Week one I decided to start off with some of my favorite mythology. I've got a soft spot for the Greeks and their stories. I'm also very excited to read about the stories from the Native Americans from British North America. My home state, Virginia, was originally one of the thirteen British colonies so I'm intrigued to see if I read an stories from familiar tribes. The Russian stories also looked great. I am a big fan of the supernatural so ghosts, vampires and witches is right up my alley. It looks like I am going to have a lot of reading to do but it's a good thing I am excited for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15 Story: Dante's Inferno The Video Game

  Video game Nathan had finally convinced his mom to buy him the best birthday present ever. The all new, Dante's Inferno: The Video Gam...